Discover the latest news about the BayardStore in our newsroom here.
- Introducing new art made by artist Moabit in our store!In the world of art, it is not uncommon for artists to use their work as a means of commenting on societal issues and the human condition. Moabit, an artist based in Spain, is one such artist who has made a name for himself by using the financial world and […]
- Which artist sold the most when being alive?It is difficult to determine which artist has sold the most works of art while they were alive, as the value and price of art can vary significantly. Additionally, the commercial success of an artist's work does not necessarily reflect the quality or cultural impact of their art. That being […]
- The 4P and marketing mix strategy for selling art in 2023During our recent research in the field of marketing, we had the opportunity to return to these fundamental principles which make it possible to boost sales but also and above all to finalize them, thus making it possible to start generating interesting income with your creations. After spending many years […]
- Investing in digital assetsHolding digital assets in an e-wallet can be important for an art collector for several reasons. First, an e-wallet allows for easy and secure storage of digital assets such as cryptocurrency or non-fungible tokens (NFTs). These types of digital assets are not physical and therefore cannot be stored in a […]
- New collection - Necromancer of another eraWith some 24,600,000 search results in 0.43 seconds only for the word necromancer and about 16,500,000 search results in 0,41 seconds for the words "necromancy in art", you can see that this is a really hot topic that has grown tremendously over the past few years and has been growing ever since […]